Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Lands With A Thud

Here I am , Wyrd one number 2, aka Hermit 18. I don't know where the third sister went, perhaps she was eaten in utero.
I haven't blogged about arcane or occult matters in a very long time and my brain is a bit fried from various events over the last 6 months, but I think I can take a shot at this and I am happy that I was invited to add to this blog.
My content will more than likely vary from 2 Bit Punk's but in the very least they will be in harmony with hers. We maintain a respect for each others beliefs.
I've landed with a thud, on my feet as I have want to do. I am the crone aspect of the moon. It is my magic source. The dark moon and all it's healing and recuperative energies are at my finger tips. I have but to make use of them.
I am a follower of Hecate, but not a worshipper, though Pagan I be. Hecate, the Queen of the Witches personifies the magic of the dark moon and represents the power of the crone.

No comments:

Post a Comment